[JOBS] Wuaki.tv is hiring ruby developers

jordimirobruix

Jun 19, 2015, 5:43:44 AM6/19/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Wuaki.tv is hiring Ruby Developers (frontend and backend) for our office in Barcelona. We are launching in mew markets, actually in Spain, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Italy. We have been growing a lot since we started 2011. Technology and product team is around 60 people today, 3 when I started in 2011. We are also trying to give back to the community by participating in events, sponsoring conferences (FullStackFest, Mediterranea.js...), etc...

If you are interested, check our job offers:

Regards,

Jordi Miró
Wuaki.tv CTO