Can we develop Kisok apps using ROR

VIDYA SAGAR POGIRI

Oct 6, 2015, 12:53:56 PM10/6/15
to Barcelona on Rails
Hi , need help from all of you guys on a question that Can we develop a Kisok App using ROR. If yes can you provide me the details or link so that i will go through.

Thanks

Andreas Finger

Oct 13, 2015, 8:42:09 AM10/13/15
to Barcelona on Rails
I assume you are mean "Kiosk" app - so an app that runs usually in full-screen in the web browser?

If that is what you mean: you can develop this with Ruby on Rails as a backend, or basically any other backend.

To achieve a nice user experience with smooth transitions between screens, you will have to use some JavaScript in the frontend. Picking the best solution there might be the more important choice for a small app.

Cheers,
Andreas

VIDYA SAGAR POGIRI

Oct 13, 2015, 9:10:31 AM10/13/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide me any link for developing a Kiosk App using ROR...Thanks

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar Pogiri,

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito a un tema del grupo "Barcelona on Rails" de Grupos de Google.