[JOBS] Rails developer needed in Rome

LLeïr Borràs

May 9, 2015, 4:14:40 PM5/9/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com

Hello, List!

My employer is looking for a skilled Ruby on Rails developer, for a fixed-term contract of 3 months starting as soon as possible.

The location is Rome (EUR area). Compensation ranges will depend on your experience and skills.

You'd be working in an international context, in an Agile team of 5 people, whose Open Source contributions are on GitHub (https://github.com/ifad).

For this specific project, you'll work with Ruby >= 1.9.3, Rails >= 3.2.0 & PostgreSQL 9.4, running on a self-hosted GNU/Linux infrastructure (unicorn + nginx + memcached).

The requirements, other than being a badass Ruby developer, are:

* be able to dive into and understand complex business logic;

* be able to interact directly with your customer, both to deliver software and to improve mutual understanding of business requirements;

* be able to work on a foreign codebase and fearlessly dive into, change, and send pull requests to Ruby Gems.

Full command of English is essential. You’ll speak English within your international team and with your customer. You get a remarkable opportunity to work in a big enterprise in an international context using Agile methodologies in the fascinating context of Rome, the Eternal City.

Moreover, if you like the way we work, there are plenty of opportunities for a renewal after your first contract is over.

If you're interested, please send me an E-mail with your updated CV/LinkedIn resumé and your Open Source contributions, and we'll arrange a meeting, a chat or an Hangout/Skype soon.

Thanks!

--

ll...@llegeix.me