Job offer: SageOne

Fran J Martínez

May 9, 2014, 7:50:05 AM5/9/14
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!
I've been trying to add an offer to the web, but I get an error...

So I paste the offer here (it's also on Infojobs):

JUNIORS and SENIOR RUBY ON RAILS PROGRAMMERS

* Participate on a global team in the development and maintenance of web-based applications.
* Drive automation of all levels of development to speed delivery.
* Determine requirements and build out solutions in an agile process.

We offer:
* Permanent contract
* International project
* Professional progression

Requirements:
* High level of English
* Test Driven Development with Rspec.
* SOLID design principles.
* Git/Github.
* MySql.
* Javascript, Jquery, CSS, SASS.
* Linux or OSX development experience.

Skills:
* Passionate about technology and developing world-class software, wanting to learn and gain new skills as you progess.
* Wanting to overcome technical challenges and solve complex problems.
* Drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends.
* Appreciative of Agile development, continuous integration, and beatiful efficent code.

Assessable:
* Domain-specific knowledge of small business practices.
* Mobile development on, Android or iOS.
* Experience contributing to open-source projects.

If it's on your interest, please contact with cel...@gmail.com or just with me.

Best regards

FRAN J MARTINEZ
Web & Apps development