Job Offer: Senior Web Developer at Sage Barcelona

ana.pi...@sage.com

May 25, 2017, 6:46:54 AM5/25/17
to Barcelona on Rails

At Sage we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.

We are searching for a colleague in our Barcelona offices!

LinkedIn access for this offer: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/304676378

If you don't have lot of experience in Ruby on Rails, but you are an experienced web developer (Java, PHP...), usually use TDD, and you are a fast learner, this is for you!

Key accountabilities and decision ownership:

  • Become a valuable member of a high-performance web developers team.
  • Participate on a global team in the development and maintenance of web-based applications.
  • Drive automation of all levels of development to speed delivery.
  • Determine requirements and build out solutions in an agile process.

Skills, know-how and experience:

Must have:
  • Bachelor's degree in computer science, telecommunications engineering, Software Engineering, ...
  • High level of English
  • +3 years programming experience in web
  • Test Driven Development with testing frameworks such as RSpec
  • SOLID design principles.
  • Git/Github
  • MySql
  • Javascript, jQuery, React, Flux, CSS, SASS.
  • Linux or OSX development experience.
  • Appreciative of Agile development, continuous integration, and code.
 Assessable:
  • Domain-specific knowledge of small business practices.
  • Experience with other ruby frameworks such as Padrino, Sinatra, … .
  • Experience contributing to open-source projects.
Skills:
  • Passionate about technology and developing world-class software, wanting to learn and gain new skills as you progress.
  • Wanting to overcome technical challenges and solve complex problems.
  • Drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends.
NOTE: All candidates will be required to go through a technical test of some of these required skills. Get ready and do your best!

LinkedIn access for this offer: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/304676378