Job opportunity at Xing

rgalindo33 .

Aug 19, 2015, 2:54:27 AM8/19/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

at Xing we're looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join one of our
teams here in Barcelona. We're looking for someone with some rails experience, but doesn't necessarily have to be Senior

Xing is a great place to work and it offers some nice benefits, so if you're looking for a change this is a great opportunity.

Write me a private email if you want more info or have any questions

Cheers
Raul

David Piedra

Sep 8, 2015, 7:21:15 AM9/8/15
to Barcelona on Rails
Hi Raul,

Probably i am late! I just joined to the Group! Is the position still opened?

David

Andreas Finger

Oct 6, 2015, 7:07:41 AM10/6/15
to Barcelona on Rails
Hi David,

maybe not the exact same position, but we are currently (if not always ;-)) hiring Ruby developers.

Check out this offer (hey, it even contains the salary range - first time I see this :-))

Even if you don't match the criteria 100% send an application if you are interested in working for XING!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask here or contact me via email.

Andreas