Ruby on Rails developer to work remotely for a Silicon Valley startup

Joan Roig

Apr 19, 2014, 10:48:15 AM4/19/14
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com

AdRapid is a young startup based in Barcelona and California that wants to change how the display ads are created. We have created a beta version of an application that is helping e-commerce sites to creates display ads in a revolutionary way, but we need your help.

We're looking for top quality engineers that are willing and able to jump into a complex project written in Ruby on Rails. We'd like you to have:

  • Experience in Ruby. Our application is built with Ruby on Rails

  • Experience in background processing. We use the Sidekiq gem.

  • Experience with DOM manipulation & parsing from JavaScript

A plus if you have experience in:

  • Machine learning

  • Google Adwords API

  • GIT

And what do we offer?

You will be an integral part of the team and Silicon Valley startup culture, receiving stock options, but based in Barcelona and working from home. Your manager will be in California, and is a native Catalan speaker and will guide you through the project via email and skype every day. You will visit the head office every couple of months for 1:1 meetings and project updates. Work visas granting US residency are a possibility. It's a world class company backed by a serial entrepreneur who has launched several successful companies. You get to participate in this unique chance, without needing to move.

Please, contact me at jr...@ad-rapid.com if you think you can be a good fit.

Thanks!