[EVENTS] Full Stack Fest call for papers & call for workshops

Oriol Gual

Mar 13, 2015, 9:51:45 AM3/13/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm one of the organizers of Full Stack Fest, a week-long programming conference in Barcelona (1-5 September). The conference consists of two 2-day events: Barcelona Ruby Conference and Barcelona Future JS.

Our Call For Papers (and Call For Workshops) just opened and we're looking for amazing proposals in either side of the spectrum — be it about the depths of Ruby on the backend (concurrency in Ruby, cool uses of alternative Ruby implementations, anything goes!) or about the latest browser trickery (ES6, ClojureScript/Om, React, Web Components, anything that's cool!).

Aside from the talks, there will be one day full of hands-on workshops, and we're looking for amazing proposals too!

For the selected talks/workshops, we cover the following things (basically everything except for flight costs):

* Free ticket to the conference (all goodies included!).
* 3 nights of paid accommodation at the NH Constanza 4 star hotel (1 minute walk from the venue).
* Transfer from airport to hotel.
* Appearance in the conference's leaflet, website, etc.
* Speakers' dinner.

To participate in our CFP/CFW, here's the link:

We'd be very grateful if you could spread the word and encourage people to send in cool proposals!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.