[JOBS] Wuaki.tv is looking for Ruby developers

jordimirobruix

May 6, 2015, 4:42:21 AM5/6/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

sorry for the SPAM. Wuaki.tv is looking for talented Ruby developers to join our team. A complete description of the position can be found here. We use heavily Ruby (being Rails our main framework, but also using Sinatra). We use SCRUM, Code Review and Pull Request. We like to have fun, but work hard.

Our team is growing a lot. Development team is around 50 people and company 130. We have operations in Spain, UK, France, Germany and Italy. We will launch more territories (in Europe) this 2015. You will be part of a multicultural team within a big organisation (Rakuten).

If you like big challenges, Wuaki.tv is a place to find them

Cheers,

Jordi

David Vrensk

May 6, 2015, 7:45:16 AM5/6/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:42 AM, jordimirobruix <jordimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

sorry for the SPAM.

​Jordi, why do you send this if you consider it spam and feel a need to apologise?  Is someone holding a gun to your head?  Should we call the police?

If you are looking for a job where you don't have to apologise but instead can be proud of what you do, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

/David

--

David Vrensk, CTO
693 677 073

Jordi Miró Bruix

May 6, 2015, 7:47:45 AM5/6/15
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

good point ;-) and thanks for the email.

I have much fun where I am today.

Cheers,

Jordi

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Barcelona on Rails" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a barcelonaonrai...@googlegroups.com.