Get a tech job at Landing.jobs // RoR Developer @ Xing

fatima.r...@jobbox.io

Nov 12, 2015, 10:14:59 AM11/12/15
to Barcelona on Rails
Hey Rubyists,

Have you met Landing.jobs? We're
a high-tech recruitment platform where users can earn referrals from successful hires in their network. We’re growing all over Europe and have great word of mouth, but there’s still a lot to be done to help others land their dream job.

Right now, Xing is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer, and this is a great opportunity to work in a very challenging environment with a great focus on new and competitive technologies.
You can look here for more information :)

Andreas Finger

Dec 29, 2015, 7:46:38 AM12/29/15
to Barcelona on Rails
While it is nice to see a recruiter mentioning that XING has open positions, active members of this group all have been to the XING office in Barcelona and know who to ask.

In case you don't, feel free to contact me to answer any questions or to put you in direct contact with HT or the right manager - even if that means this recruiter will not earn a bonus ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas