Inconsistency as to latest version across pages on the Web site

Alain A

Aug 7, 2016, 1:17:19 PM8/7/16
to Baratine
Hello,

The Website appears inconsistent with regards to the latest version of Baratine:

1) the Download page offers 0.11.3 (http://baratine.io/download)

2) the page http://doc.baratine.io/v0.11/tutorials/hello-eclipse-maven/, related to documentation for 0.11, seems to imply that the latest version is 1.0.0:

        <groupId>io.baratine</groupId>
        <artifactId>baratine</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0</version>

So which is it?

But...it would have saved me time if the Web site had been up-todate. It might be a good idea to ensure everything is in sync, even if it means putting a placeholder for version e.g. LATEST_VERSION everywhere in the build instructions (just an idea).

Unrelated (but important):
I also notice that the documentation for 0.8 is not only still available on the Web site, it is also linked from the Home page, via the "Programming Patterns" page (href: http://doc.baratine.io/v0.8/patterns/). Something to fix too.
I also notice that those patterns are missing from the 0.11 documentation, as are other 0.8 pages such as Map/Reduce Streams...

Thanks, it looks like an interesting product.

Alex Rojkov

Aug 8, 2016, 5:23:31 PM8/8/16
to Alain A, Baratine
Thanks for letting us know. The should be fixed now.

Alex

Alex Rojkov

Aug 8, 2016, 5:23:57 PM8/8/16
to Alain A, Baratine
Thanks for letting us know. The download links should be fixed now.

Alex