How many connection Baratine can support as REST server?!

Михаил Петренко

Sep 22, 2016, 11:14:58 AM9/22/16
to Baratine
Hi guys,
Looks like Baratine have limit of number of simultaneous connections to client's devices. All requests go via HTTP in two types - GET and POST.
With 20-30 simultaneous client connections it either freezes and doesn't meet some of them, or quickly respond the error code.

So does Baratine have this limit or not? And does Resin have NO this limit?!
Thank you

Alex Rojkov

Sep 22, 2016, 11:58:46 AM9/22/16
to Михаил Петренко, Baratine
Hello Михаил,

There shouldn't really be a meaningful limit. Below are the default
values that ServerSocket of Baratine uses.

_acceptListenBacklog = 4000
_keepaliveMax = 4096
_keepaliveTimeMax = 600000
_keepaliveTimeout = 120000
_isKeepaliveAsyncEnable = true
_keepalivePollThreadTimeout = 60000
_socketTimeout = 120000

For the freezes I'd recommend posting a thread dump for you test
client and Baratine. For errors – what does the error code / error
message say?

Alex