Launching of a Dedicated website for RETIREES by Indian Bank

binod bihari

Feb 21, 2016, 5:53:06 AM2/21/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, bankpe...@gmail.com
Indian bank has launched a  Dedicated website for RETIREES & has informed to the concerned through SMS & e-mail. I put below the process:

Pl open the official website "indianbank.in" > IB RETIREE Website > NEW USER > punch SR NO., PAN no. or Date of birthh (DD.MM.YYYY format) > verify > punch OTP details received over your registered mobile no., security question & its answer etc. Complete the process & login to view the informations, formats, welfare measures etc.
Regards

--
Binod Bihari
Muzaffarpur

L S RAMAN

Feb 21, 2016, 10:53:22 PM2/21/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

George Ignatius

Feb 22, 2016, 5:52:32 AM2/22/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr. Bihari binod. Yes i have already received he msg.- M. George

ramasami mohankumar

Feb 23, 2016, 5:31:00 AM2/23/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Whether I can download Pension Slip and Form 16? If so, how?

binod bihari

Feb 23, 2016, 10:41:29 PM2/23/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com

Yes you can download the pension slip, other forms , IT projection etc.
To open proceed as follow:
Open the official website "indianbank.in" > IB RETIREE Website > NEW USER > punch SR NO., PAN no. or Date of birth (DD.MM.YYYY format) > verify > punch OTP details received over your registered mobile no., security question & its answer etc. Complete the process & login to view the informations, formats, welfare measures etc.
Regards

lakshmanan shankarnaraynan

Feb 23, 2016, 10:41:30 PM2/23/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
yes. One can take a print out of the pension slip. First he has to open the site and register. Then everything is menu driven.

S.Lakshmanan

Raghavan K

Feb 24, 2016, 5:19:10 AM2/24/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Yes pension slips and tax projection can be downloaded but I am afraid whether we can download form 16.

On Tue, 23 Feb, 2016 at 7:47 pm, 'lakshmanan shankarnaraynan' via bankpensioner

bhaskara sarma

Feb 24, 2016, 10:27:45 PM2/24/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
This is a very good retiree friendly step.Other banks also must emulate.
P B Sarma.

pady nabs

Feb 25, 2016, 5:24:51 AM2/25/16
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
iob, canara bank also having retiree website, i understand.

Debashis Dasgupta

Jan 19, 2018, 11:16:35 PM1/19/18
to bankpensioner

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jan 20, 2018, 6:07:36 AM1/20/18
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
See the difference. This gesture by Indian Bank is highly appreciated. Other Banks like Canara Bank and others have a page reserved for retirees in their website. But no union has provided space for retirees in their website nor any information regarding status of our demands and its progress in BPS. Mindset of UFBU and IBA is same. they do not want transparency.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

Ramesh Inamdar

Jan 20, 2018, 6:07:37 AM1/20/18
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Unable to open

R Y Inamdar

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

Garg vinod Kumar

Jan 21, 2018, 1:59:16 AM1/21/18
to bankpensioner
Message for RY Inamdar

You will be able to open your details only if your mobile no is registered with CO HRM. The easiest way is to make a call  to Indian Bank on 044 28134490 or 044 28133300 Extn 4644.  I have found them very helpful and you will be able to get a lot of information of your Pension account. Alternatively, you may get your mobile no registered with CO HRM through your pension paying Branch.

VK Garg
Ex Indian Bank

mallika sundararajan

Jan 23, 2018, 8:21:04 AM1/23/18
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
I have retired from PNB, Please  tell me where I should contact for pension account details.
Thanks & regards
Mallika sundararajan

Ramesh Inamdar

Jan 23, 2018, 8:21:06 AM1/23/18