IB RETIREES PORTAL. REG

venkatesan govindharajan

Mar 25, 2019, 6:19:34 AM3/25/19
to bankpensioner
When I attempted to reach the Indian bank retirees portal error shows 503 service unavailable
How to rectify and open website

Mani B

Mar 26, 2019, 12:37:22 AM3/26/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
When I contacted, few days back, HO/HRM/Pension desk, I was told that Retirees portal was under annual audit and after completion it will be made available. Now r after 2-3 days u can make a try again.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

K Balasubramanian

Mar 26, 2019, 12:37:22 AM3/26/19
to bankpensioner google
The portal is temporarily deactivated for modification
KBalasubramanian Ib vrs 2001

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 3:49 PM venkatesan govindharajan <venkatesan.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I attempted to reach the Indian bank retirees portal error shows 503 service unavailable
How to rectify and open website

Manikkoth Purushothaman

Mar 30, 2019, 12:42:11 AM3/30/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com