January 2015 Mysore Ruby Meetup with Paolo Perrotta

Krishnaprasad Varma

Jan 16, 2015, 3:00:14 AM1/16/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Exited to Annouce our January MRUG meetup with Paulo Perrotta at Qwinix Office on 24th January 2015.

Speaker : Paolo Perrotta

About speaker: Paolo Perrotta has more than ten years of experience as a developer and writer. He worked for domains ranging from embedded to enterprise software, computer games, and web applications. Paolo is the author of 'Meta Programming Ruby'

Title: "This is Your Brain on Software"
Description: Developers are supposed to be rational thinkers who take objective decisions. If that is the case, how can we disagree on so many things? I'll show you why, talking about Ruby and Java - with some help from cognitive science.

Regards

Krishnaprasad Varma