BRUG - meetup | DEC 20th 2014

Pallavi Shastry

Dec 1, 2014, 12:19:34 PM12/1/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone!

We Bang the Table guys are happy to host the Dec meet up.

So far agenda is not yet planned.  Anyone interested to give a talk this time?

Our new office location -

--
Pallavi Shastry
m: (+91) 81477 71438

Yuva

Dec 17, 2014, 1:30:30 AM12/17/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
hello,
  Is there a meetup this weekend?

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd
http://codemancers.com

Leena S N

Dec 17, 2014, 1:22:44 PM12/17/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
I think we should definitely have it.

Might be a good idea for the GCRC'15 speakers to consider this as a practice session. Monika, Yuva thoughts?

Monika M

Dec 18, 2014, 3:28:40 AM12/18/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hey Leena,

I would love to present a talk but I have already spoken on 'Activerecord Callbacks' in BRUG in September. Presenting same talk might be repetition to the crowd. If you dont think that should be a problem then Im interested to present talk.

Anand Krishnan(Jake) and Hari Krishnan Mavehive might be interested to present talk on Heroku. I can confirm it before EOD.

Pallavi Shastry

Dec 19, 2014, 3:50:54 AM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

We are unable to have dec meetup, due to lack of speakers.
I checked with many people , most of them will be unavailable and we din't have confirmed speakers. I checked with Monika, her team is not having the practice session too.

Yuva

Dec 19, 2014, 5:36:33 AM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
hello,
  I can give a brief talk (will be more of a discussion asking about inputs) about integrating html/css styleguide with rails.

Yuva

Dec 19, 2014, 8:30:17 AM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
i think this meetup is cancelled. let me know if its not!

Swanand Pagnis

Dec 19, 2014, 11:43:00 AM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Why do we need speakers to have a meetup?  I mean, people could just gather, talk shop, or hack some code.

Jasim A Basheer

Dec 19, 2014, 1:24:04 PM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. For me it was always the discussions that were interesting.

lokesh g

Dec 20, 2014, 1:34:52 AM12/20/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Yes.. you are right Swanand Pagnis