[Bangalore RUG] [BRUG] February 21st meetup

Sreenath Nannat

Feb 4, 2015, 8:36:08 AM2/4/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I am looking forward to attend the BRUG this month. Has the venue been decided?

Thanks,
Sreenath N

Swanand Pagnis

Feb 4, 2015, 11:46:49 AM2/4/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Nope, not yet.  But I'm definitely coming this time. Not counting GCRC, it's been a while since I attended a BRUG meetup.

Kashyap Kondamudi

Feb 4, 2015, 9:35:27 PM2/4/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com

> > I am looking forward to attend the BRUG this month. Has the venue been
> > decided?

Will have it at BTT this time? They volunteered for the December meetup
but that never happened, IIRC.

--
Kashyap Kondamudi

Pallavi Shastry

Feb 5, 2015, 12:55:49 AM2/5/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Yup, we can have it at BTT, Feb 21st will be ok with us.

Bilal Budhani

Feb 5, 2015, 4:57:17 AM2/5/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Bilal here from Mumbai. Even I will be in Bangalore around that time for gopherconf. I will try to attend the meetup if time allows.

Sent from iphone.