Delhi NCR Ruby Next Meetup on 26th April, 2014

Pravin Mishra

Apr 2, 2014, 2:22:44 AM4/2/14
to delh...@googlegroups.com, delhiru...@meetup.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, Delhi-NCR-Ruby-Mee...@meetup.com, Ajey Gore, Abhishek Nalwaya
Hi All,

Our last Meetup turned out to be great! We talked about Backbone.js integration with Rails and advantages over regular JavaScrip, Angular.js and Ember.js.
I would like to thanks Cheenu Madan for coming forward and sharing his experience with us.

Now, we have scheduled the next Meetup for 26th April 2014 and we are planning to organize it in Delhi. So feel free to suggest your desired venue.
We also invite suggestions for the topic to be discussed in the Meetup.

Also, we would love to hear your experience on new technologies, tool and Gems/Plugin you have developed/worked on. If you are interested to speak on some topic, please write to us.

Looking forward to meet you on 26th.

Thanks,
Pravin