[ANN][OT] Announcing IN/Clojure 2016

Mohit Thatte

Oct 23, 2016, 9:38:57 AM10/23/16
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

This is a bit off-topic, but I personally know a lot of Rubyists that are interested in the Clojure programming language, so I thought of posting here.

We are hosting IN/Clojure India's first Clojure conference in Pune on November 26th this year.

The CFP is currently open on Papercall. We are hoping to have a diverse group of speakers with varying experience levels with Clojure, so I'd really encourage you to consider  submitting a talk.

Also ticket sales are open here. In case you are unable to attend due to financial reasons, but are really interested in coming, you can apply for our opportunity grant.

We look forward to seeing you there. Please help us spread the word!

Thanks much,
Mohit