BRUG December Meetup

Tushar Maroo

Nov 28, 2016, 1:35:21 PM11/28/16
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are planning to organize a meetup on Dec. 17th (3rd Saturday)

We're looking out for speakers and venue for the meetup.

Some ideas I have in mind for talks:
  • Deployment in Rails
  • Golang for Ruby developers
  • Tuning your servers for performance
These are some of the topics which experience ruby developers can take on. These topics have come from the feedback from the last meetup.

 Any other ideas are also welcome. I have scheduled a meetup here. Please RSVP if you are interested.

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards,
Tushar Maroo
9571640968

Tushar Maroo

Nov 29, 2016, 3:12:13 AM11/29/16
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Codemancers have stepped up to host the meetup.

Now we need some speakers on board. Please share the word around.

Please RSVP here if you are interested.

Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Maroo