[JOBS] Any Full time Freelancers/Consultants in the group? Need for 4 months period

Satish Kota

Oct 25, 2016, 9:01:54 AM10/25/16
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com

All,

Is there any Full time Ruby on rails Freelancers/Consultants in the group who is available for a new and exciting project in the health care industry?

We are Looking for a 4+ years experienced person(s) for 4-5 months. The requirement is urgent to start. We would be needing around 3 – 5 developers in core ruby on rails (api, db, rules engine, etc.,) stuff.

Any interested persons can contact me at satis...@heurion.com or call me on +91 98862 03255

Regards

Satish Kota

Founder, Heurion