[Bangalore RUG] August meet up - Open Source Saturday

Santu Mahapatra

Jul 27, 2016, 12:50:57 PM7/27/16
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Kerala Ruby and BRUG are coming together to organize Open Source Saturday on August 20th. The event will be held simultaneously in Kochi and Bengaluru.

You are welcome to bring in your itches and issue on open source or pick a beginner friendly issue to get started. We will keep a list of easy beginner issues.

We are trying to get help from experienced folks and maintainers as well.

It is a day long event and you are welcome to use any programming language.

Check out the meetup page for Open Source Saturday - Bengaluru and RSVP.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Santu Mahapatra

Santu Mahapatra

Aug 2, 2016, 1:12:39 AM8/2/16
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

We have announced the meetup on August 20th. Check out the meetup page for Open Source Saturday - Bengaluru and RSVP.

Thanks to Cybrilla for hosting the August meetup this time.

Thanks and Regards,
Santu Mahapatra
+91 - 9818102739
Linkedin | Twitter