Inviting coaches to teach students during Rails Girls Kochi, 2018

Harisankar P S

Feb 3, 2018, 1:47:21 AM2/3/18
to kerala-ruby-users-group, bangal...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

We, Kerala Ruby and Student Developer Society, are organizing Rails Girls Kochi 2018 on March 10th at Model Engineering College, Thrikakkara. We are inviting coaches to teach Ruby on Rails to students who would be attending this workshop. We hope to keep a healthy ratio of coaches to students so that everyone gets good attention during the workshop. So if you are available on March 10th then kindly volunteer by filling the form and we will get in touch with you.

[1] Rails Girls http://railsgirls.com/

PS: If any company wish to support or sponsor Rails Girls Kochi 2018, kindly let me know and I will send you the details of sponsorship.

cheers,