Need help on installing qt5

Loganathan Sellappa

Jan 4, 2017, 5:28:11 AM1/4/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to install capybara-webkit on rhel 6.8 as per the instructions at https://github.com/thoughtbot/capybara-webkit/wiki/Installing-Qt-and-compiling-capybara-webkit but I'm getting an error, can anyone let me know the alternative way to install qt5 ?

sudo yum install epel-release
Loaded plugins: priorities, update-motd, upgrade-helper
amzn-main/latest                | 2.1 kB     00:00
amzn-updates/latest             | 2.3 kB     00:00
3729 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Package epel-release-6-8.9.amzn1.noarch already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
sudo yum install qt5-qtwebkit-devel
Loaded plugins: priorities, update-motd, upgrade-helper
3729 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
No package qt5-qtwebkit-devel available.

regards,
Loganathan

Hemant Kumar

Jan 4, 2017, 9:45:21 AM1/4/17