Need of top notch Rails dev's

Divya Sundarrajan

Apr 3, 2014, 4:57:43 AM4/3/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com

Rails Factory, Asia’s largest gathering of Ruby developers under one roof is looking for maverick and top notch ruby developers.  We don’t believe in experience, but trust your brains. So if you think you want to contribute to this language and leading framework (Ruby on Rails) apply to divya at railsfactory dot org

Swanand Pagnis

Apr 3, 2014, 9:16:58 AM4/3/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Divya,

It is customary to put [JOB] in the title for job posts. And [XPOST] for cross posts within other groups. Please add the tags for future posts.

- Swanand