DeccanRubyConf 2016 CFP is open!

Prathamesh Sonpatki

Mar 23, 2016, 2:35:12 AM3/23/16
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have opened CFP for 3rd edition of DeccanRubyConf. We are looking for amazing talks like last two editions.

Please submit the talks here - https://www.papercall.io/deccanrubyconf-2016.

We will be accepting talk proposals till 31st May. As always we are looking
for interesting topics related to Ruby ecosystem. But if you want to talk
about something else, we will like that too.

We are still working on date and venue and we will posting updates about it
soon.

- Prathamesh.

--
./prathamesh