Multiple file upload issue in IE9 adn earlier versions.

Shanmugavel A

Dec 19, 2014, 9:50:10 AM12/19/14
to bangal...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Multiple file uploading in IE9 and older versions

If anybody resolved this issue, please let me know. if any???????

I am facing issue while uploading multiple files at a time in IE9 and earlier versions. I have tried most of the major plug-ins like Jquery file upload , dropzone, filedrop, dropper and their fallback options too. Filedrop has drop fall back option from IE6. But doesn't support for Multiple file select.

P.S:

I am working with rails 3.2.13,paperclip and jqeryfileupload .

Thanks