Looking for Groupset

Sherl

Aug 4, 2016, 12:47:42 PM8/4/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Looking for following elements:
Road bike drop bar 42CM

Brifters or STI shifters, 2x8 or 3x8 or 2x9 or 3x9

Cassette 9 speed

Triple cranks. Looking for 50T and above

Rear Derailleur 9 Speed, can be MTB or Roadie. Alivio and above, Sora and above

Front derailleur 2 speed, can be MTB or Roadie, please mention Max teeth the FD can take and Rd speed to be paired with

Disc brake caliper (road), 160mm. Should be short pull as actuated by brifters

Rigid fork, 26"

Please mention, contact, pricing and relevant details while inboxing me.

Except forks (can be carbon or alloy or steel), I'm not looking for any carbon.