Looking for a second-hand MTB

bhaskar

Dec 27, 2016, 1:02:10 AM12/27/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Folks,

Anyone selling Cannondale or similar variant MTB, preferably 29er? I have been following BOTS marketplace and have not come across any good sale post in quite some time.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bhaskar

berkeleydb

Dec 27, 2016, 11:57:58 AM12/27/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I am considering letting go of my Trek 4300D / 19.5"frame / 26"wheels. Bought in 2010. Have replaced gears, shifters, BB, hubs, discs (of the disc brake), over the years.

I must have done ~15K kms on it. Don't have a specific price in mind... I can think up something. :)

Let me know if you are interested.

-{db}.

Mayank Rungta

Dec 27, 2016, 12:13:13 PM12/27/16
to bhaskar, Bangalore Bikers Club
There are new Merida 29ers at WheelSports for a very reasonable price. Do check. I was so tempted, I wanted to buy but for the lack of space! :)

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

berkeleydb

Dec 28, 2016, 7:05:31 PM12/28/16