Riding in NICE road

Fazil Ummer

Jan 8, 2016, 5:53:39 AM1/8/16
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it allowed to ride Nice road. we are planing a ride from Electronic City to Turahalli forest tomorrow.

---------------
Regards,
Fazil

Opendro

Jan 8, 2016, 6:01:45 AM1/8/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
It is not allowed. The toll gate security will stop you from entering itself.

Ashok Kumar S

Jan 9, 2016, 8:40:43 AM1/9/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club

Earlier two wheelers were also banned. Now they allow two wheelers. So, there is a chance.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Sachin Siddaveerappa

Feb 2, 2016, 6:31:04 AM2/2/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I did see few boys on bicycles on Nice road b/w Nayandahalli - Kanankapura Rd stretch. Not sure if they entered with permission.