new "Giant Escape" variant...

berkeleydb

Mar 20, 2018, 10:41:09 AM3/20/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Saw this at RR Cycles Madiwala, past weekend -- https://photos.app.goo.gl/yBt65cqqBsG7qZKs1

City bike; looks good. ₹32K mrp, IIRC.

-{db}.

Ali Poonawala

Mar 20, 2018, 11:10:12 AM3/20/18
to berkeleydb, Sharath Chandar
That link seems to go to general RR cycles photo album rather than a specific bike...
Am I doing something wrong ?

Ali

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

berkeleydb

Mar 20, 2018, 9:01:05 PM3/20/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Doc -- The latest 4 pics in that album are for the Giant Escape bike. It shows them at the top, when I view the album.

Is the display order different for others? Maybe check the pics at the end, in case the latest pics are there.

This is the album I use for pics of bikes at RR Cycles, so yes, it has pics of various other bikes as well.

-{db}.