Bike Carrier for sale

Sunil Raghavan

Aug 15, 2017, 11:30:27 PM8/15/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
A friend moved out of Bangalore and left behind a bike carrier for sale. I checked and it seems to have all parts intact and appears to be in ok condition. Mounted it on my Figo to check, but not sure what other cars it will or wont work with. I think try and buy is safest. I have no idea what it is worth, and will appreciate any inputs on what may be a reasonable price. Anyone interested please mail me and we can coordinate.

Sunil Raghavan

Aug 16, 2017, 2:14:07 AM8/16/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Sorry looks like some of you couldn't see the images - Adding a link to the photos: https://goo.gl/photos/e88aao6dwi2ydfBv9
The sticker on the carrier carries a brand name "Rock Republic".

Sunil Raghavan

Aug 19, 2017, 8:32:43 AM8/19/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Still looking for inputs on valuation - I saw a 5K bike carrier at Decathlon which looks quite similar, so thinking a 3K price is reasonable for a used piece. Any opinions or inputs?

Thanks,
Sunil

berkeleydb

Aug 20, 2017, 7:17:05 PM8/20/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Checked the pics. I think it might be comparable to a entry level BnB rack which used to be priced at ~₹5.5K, IIRC.

I think BSA / TrackNTrail used to have a rack at ~₹2.5K. IIRC that design correctly, this one is significantly better.

So you can look for ₹3.5K-4K, & then go from there.

-{db}.

Sunil Raghavan

Sep 26, 2017, 8:35:21 AM9/26/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Still available - was traveling in between and couldn't respond to some folks, sorry about that.