Stem required

Girish V

Jan 22, 2018, 9:30:58 AM1/22/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear All,

I am looking for a short stem (80mm) for my bike. The steerer/headset size is 1"1/8 (28.6 mm) handlebar size is 31.8 mm. This is to check the stem for proper fit before investing in a new one. Currently my bike has a 100 mm stem.

If any of you have a stem 70mm or 80 mm, can you lend it please.

cheers,
girish

Note: To give the background, I bought a bike knowingly that its at least one size bigger for me (stupidity I know) as I was getting it very cheap. By adjusting the saddle (height and fore), I tested it for few km and I am sure its good enough for me. The one thing left is to adjust the reach and see whether the fit can be bettered.