[BBC] My Race Report on securing 2nd place at the Deccan Cliffhanger 2017

yagnesh ahir

Nov 15, 2017, 2:04:59 AM11/15/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
WARNING it's a very long read, excuse me for that.

Dear Fellas!
I couldn't resist writing everything about the journey from nothing to securing a 2nd place at the India's most toughest ultra race The Deccan Cliffhanger..

Do share your feedback and comments

Thank you for your time :)

Opendro

Nov 15, 2017, 4:54:45 AM11/15/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Yagnesh. Congratulations! That was a very brave and heroic ride, specially after the crash. Yeah, mission is to be accomplished! Else, it haunts back later. You did marvelously well in that.

Goutham Sridhar

Nov 15, 2017, 7:21:40 AM11/15/17
to Opendro, Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club, Macks Ningombam, GGI Group
its an inspiring writeup . even after crash u didn't give up that the attitude sports person should have . and congrats on your second place . keep us inspiring .

regards,

Goutham

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

GOUTHAM B.S
9945940748

Jayaprakash E

Nov 16, 2017, 3:45:09 AM11/16/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Congratulations Yagnesh!! Its an awesome write up. All your hard work, passion and grit paid off