Free bike sizing

Shrivallabh Pradeep

Sep 10, 2017, 9:53:15 AM9/10/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello everyone

I am Vallabh from BOTS Jayanagar.

 I am doing free bike sizing, many of us have wrong saddle height and posture, leading to extreme discomfort. I thought it would good if I can help them be more comfortable on the bike. If interested Whatsapp on 88611-77008.

 Only 10 slots available, (First come first serve)

Regards
Vallabh

Goutham Sridhar

Sep 11, 2017, 6:45:12 AM9/11/17
to Shrivallabh Pradeep, Bangalore Bikers Club
When is it Vallabh ???

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

vallabh pradeep

Sep 16, 2017, 6:08:37 AM9/16/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello Riders,

only three more slots available, book them soon.

Regards
Vallabh