Need a tandem bike for few hours

Kartik Rustagi

Apr 3, 2015, 12:38:11 PM4/3/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hi folks,

I need a tandem bike for few hours for a non commercial photo shoot. Is there any one who can lend me one? I am also OK to rent one out. Will prefer to get it on the coming Sunday for few hours during early morning hours.

berkeleydb

Apr 3, 2015, 6:06:57 PM4/3/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Check at RR Cycles, Madivala.

-{db}.

Tusker

Apr 3, 2015, 11:41:31 PM4/3/15
to Kartik Rustagi, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Kartik

We have a polygon tandem bike at wheelsports, you can borrow it..... I can be reached on 8861564439

Cheers
Tusker
Sent via Windows phone