Reg BMW x6

sunand sampath

Mar 13, 2018, 4:38:58 AM3/13/18
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends ,
I am planing to buy a bike for city commute and  sometimes long rides  in the outskirts of bangalore.

I wanted to know how is the BMW x6 foldable suited for this
is foldable bike   a good option ?

my budget is around 10 to 15 k

is anybody here  selling a used bike  or a new one .

thanks and regards
Sunand
9448476683

rakesh ram

Mar 13, 2018, 6:08:13 AM3/13/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
You can go for firefox(rapide) or montra(trance pro) hybrids for that price range. Avoid front suspension. That should work well for commutes and occasional long rides.

Foldables are needed only if you are planning to go multi-modal - like taking bus or metro in between - and with foldables you need to get the good ones to have a decent ride quality - most of them are above 30k

-Rakesh

Hari Krishna

Mar 13, 2018, 6:25:54 AM3/13/18
to rakesh ram, Bangalore Bikers Club
Is that BMW really THE BMW?

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Shankar Shastry

Mar 14, 2018, 4:06:34 AM3/14/18
to Hari Krishna, rakesh ram, Bangalore Bikers Club
https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/26-inch-bmw-x6-mountain-bike-suspension-folding-bicycles-white-red-11531460/i/ - Is this the BMW X6?

The original BMW X6 SAV itself is a horrible car/suv. The bike looks way worse.

Hari Krishna

Mar 14, 2018, 4:13:20 AM3/14/18
to Shankar Shastry, rakesh ram, Bangalore Bikers Club
It says weight is 150 kg :P

Hari Krishna