I Want to Learn to cycle

sanjit biswas

Jan 8, 2018, 8:50:09 PM1/8/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Guys,

I want to learn cycling.
Can anyone help?
I do not have an own cycle too.
I stay in Tavarekere, BTM Layout Stage-1, Bangalore.

In case anyone/group have few minutes, please feel free to WhatsApp me @9886937201. We can talk and plan the logistics.

regards,
Sanjit Biswas
#9886937201

Narayan R

Jan 8, 2018, 8:53:34 PM1/8/18
to sanjit biswas, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Sanjit,

I stay close by in Jayanagar 4t block.

I can lend you a bike and get you on the saddle.

With Regards,
R Narayan

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

sanjit biswas

Jan 9, 2018, 12:02:44 AM1/9/18
to Narayan R, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Narayan ,

Thanks for reaching out.
May I have your mobile number so that we can talk and plan the next step.

My WhatsApp  / mobile number is 9886937201

Regards,
Sanjit Biswas

ambikar...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 10:17:53 PM1/19/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Narayan,

Can you help me learn how to pedal uphill. I have learnt cycling only a couple of months ago. I want to learn how to cycle uphill so that I can take my cycle all the way from Bannerghatta road to EC (via the shortcut way).

Thanks and Regards,
ARK