Sale

VIJAY CP

Dec 14, 2016, 12:32:20 PM12/14/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,
Trek Madone 3.1 full carbon for sale, location Bangalore, size 56,  bought from BOTS Bangalore,  addon 105 pedal and 2 bottle cage
Price 90K
Kurt kinetic fluid trainer in awesome condition 18 K
Garmin 310xt with cadence and heart rate monitor  - 13K
MERIDA Floor pump RS 800
Hand Pump 1.5K

Negotiable
Call /whatsapp
9880434449

VIJAY CP

Dec 24, 2016, 1:35:12 AM12/24/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Update trainer sold

Girish V

Dec 25, 2016, 11:33:14 AM12/25/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Dec 26, 2016, 3:37:30 AM12/26/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

Can you send me a couple of photos of the trek cycle?

Prashanth Chengi

Dec 26, 2016, 4:34:47 AM12/26/16
to Girish V, Bangalore Bikers Club
Girish, yours is a valuable piece of information, but unfortunately, you've replied to a totally different thread, which makes your information impossible to find, if searched for by subject. Please refrain from posting information on unrelated threads, and either create a new thread or post on the related thread. This is so that the information is easily found by others, even at a later date.

Thanks
Prashanth.

VIJAY CP

Dec 28, 2016, 2:36:00 AM12/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Trainer and floor pump sold

Below are available
Trek Madone 3.1 full carbon
location Bangalore, size 56,  bought from BOTS Bangalore,  addon 105 pedal and 2 bottle cage
Price 90K
Garmin 310xt with cadence and heart rate monitor  - 12K
Topeak Hand Pump 1.5K
Botranger road shoes - 3k size 43

berkeleydb

Dec 28, 2016, 5:17:58 PM12/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Second that... good info about taking foldies on the metro, but posted on the wrong thread.

Btw, the quality of the response from BMRCL was very good. Damn, I would like to write to them, just to get such a well written response, so I could frame it! :)

-{db}.