Basic Bicycle Maintenance Workshop

Abhiram Bellur

Feb 7, 2018, 6:53:25 AM2/7/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello!
We hope you are having a great riding filled month of February. We have an extensive line up of cycling events, waiting for you to be a part of, across South & North Bangalore

To ensure we are enabling you for those rides we are running DIY workshops focused on teaching you how to keep your bike in tip top shape as well fix those minor pesky issues, that occasionally stop us all from riding!

TOPICS YOU WILL BE LEARNING:
* - Parts of a bicycle and their function
* - ABC & Q check before beginning your ride
* - Handling punctures
* - Tire pressure
* - Using gear, brakes & suspension
* - Do's & Don't about washing the bicycle
* - Do's & Don't about lubricating the chain
* - Service schedule

HOW IT WORKS:
* - WhatsApp our stores based on your area of preference (Infantry Road78997 53343 / Jayanagar88611 77008)
* - Book your slot by purchasing your ticket worth INR 500
* - Post the session use your ticket to buy maintenance items (patch kit, tyre lever, lubricants, etc…) / avail BOTS technical service worth INR 500

TO BRING:
* - BBM Ticket - your VIP pass
* - If you’re an avid notes fan - bring along your Notebook and a pen
* - Your curious self!

We wish you happy & confident cycling :)
BBM.jpeg