Need some advise

Abhishek Sanjay

Nov 20, 2016, 12:08:20 PM11/20/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

I'm new to this group. I plan to buy a Cannondale Bad boy 4 to commute to work everyday. Could y'all give some advice if I should go for this one or not ?

The bike is only for daily commute to work and back home. I'm open for other suggestions as well.

PH: 7899201730

berkeleydb

Nov 20, 2016, 6:00:11 PM11/20/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
What was your criteria for selecting the Cannondale Badboy 4?

My quick thoughts -- It is a pretry pricey bike. And it has disc brakes. might want to look at the Scott & Cannondale Quick bikes in the ₹30K-₹45K range. Depending your requirements, there might sub-₹30K (or heck, sub-₹20K) bikes as well that you could consider.

-{db}.