Paneer bag & rack for Sirrus 2015

Basker Ramachandran

Jan 4, 2017, 8:07:16 AM1/4/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Guys,
I picked up this bike few months ago and now I am thinking of using it for my office commute. I need to carry my big laptop and so am looking for recommendations for a suitable option for this purpose. I have been advised not to carry my laptop on my back. I have in the past tried securing with chords but didn't find them sturdy or easy.

TIA !!

Ali Poonawala

Jan 4, 2017, 8:31:56 AM1/4/17
to Basker Ramachandran, Sharath Chandar
[BBC] Paneer bag

How about 'Palak' bag ?😋

Ali Poonawala
Bangalore

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

santosh kumar

Jan 4, 2017, 11:45:59 AM1/4/17
to Ali Poonawala, Basker Ramachandran, Sharath Chandar

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jan 4, 2017, 12:00:08 PM1/4/17
to Ali Poonawala, Basker Ramachandran, Sharath Chandar
Cheese to that!

rakesh ram

Jan 4, 2017, 10:44:06 PM1/4/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club

rakesh ram

Jan 4, 2017, 10:51:16 PM1/4/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Btwin city pannier has a metal grip which tightly sits around the carrier metal tube. So if you are planning to use it with a carrier which is non btwin make sure it matches properly

Have also used it with West Biking universal rack

udayak...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 11:02:08 PM1/4/17
to rakesh ram, Bangalore Bikers Club
Standard issue laptop bags are too big for (fit easily into) most panniers. You will need a laptop bag that fits easily into a pannier.

You should also consider if you really need to carry your laptop home every day? Most smart phones are good for checking emails, viewing files,  running apps, screen sharing..... with a chromecast or similar device and you can easily view them all on your big screen TV too !

Uday

rakesh ram

Jan 4, 2017, 11:06:27 PM1/4/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, rakes...@gmail.com
I carry a dell 14inch laptop in btwin city pannier, I think it can take a 15 inch one also

-Rakesh
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bangalore-bike...@googlegroups.com.

Yateesh Kumar

Jan 5, 2017, 2:46:41 AM1/5/17
to Basker Ramachandran, Biju K, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Basker,

Pls make time for a visit to cycling boutique.  Am sure Biju can help you out with appropriate one :)