Cycling Routes and groups around Tin factory

Sainath Nambiar

Oct 25, 2016, 12:17:35 AM10/25/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
          I have recently shifted to Bangalore ( Tin factory) and would like to join any group/individual  around for cycling regularly. Also suggestion on routes and other aspects are welcome.

Regards
Sainath

Sainath Nambiar

Oct 28, 2016, 8:18:05 AM10/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club

No suggestions ?

berkeleydb

Oct 28, 2016, 5:15:15 PM10/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I have a bunch of routes around Bangalore, plotted on Google maps. I think I might have sent out links in the past... search for my posts on this forum.

Google maps interface has become annoying in some ways, over time. Creating/sharing routes seemed to have become painful a while back... then I stopped.

On Endomondo & Garmin, you can look for my routes (BerkeleyDB).

Will see if I can send out some links later.

-{db}.

Sainath Nambiar

Nov 4, 2016, 2:13:32 PM11/4/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Thank you, will do .

Regards
Sainath

santosh kumar

Nov 9, 2016, 7:04:33 AM11/9/16
to Sainath Nambiar, Bangalore Bikers Club
I stay in Ramamurthy Nagar, my "regular" rides are everyday to office. Apart from an occasional longish ride, I have a local whatsapp group of friends who ride together for those rides, I can add you there if you can share your number.

Cheers
Santosh

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Amar

Feb 7, 2017, 12:57:38 PM2/7/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I cycle around Doddanakundi-Mahadevapura-Whitefield-Marthahalli area

We can join in for weekend pleasure rides

Thanks
Amar