Wanted to sell trek 4300 to a friend

Bangalore Bikers Club

Apr 6, 2015, 7:39:29 AM4/6/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I had purchased trek 4300 without disc in year 2011. I haven't used more than 300 kms. My friend is keen on buying it from me. I told him take it for free, but he insisted I take money from him. Hence I need to know the fair market price of this bicycle. It includes gel seat bottle holder and rear hazard blinker and decathlon wire lock. It's in amazing condition just like a new one. Size is 19.5 I guess. Paid 26k from BOTS.

TIA

Shankar Shastry

Apr 6, 2015, 8:20:07 AM4/6/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Bangalore Bikers Club
Fair market price is 13000 rupees. Or 26000 rupees. Or 40000 rupees. Whatever catches your and your friend's fancy, really.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

berkeleydb

Apr 6, 2015, 1:24:08 PM4/6/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Sharath -- your friend is being unreasonable / unfair.  The original offer is fair.  I'll take the bike at that offer. ;P

-{db}.

somshekar kadam

Oct 26, 2016, 4:10:09 AM10/26/16
to berkeleydb, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please suggest bicycle which I need to purchase for my Daughter.

She is 10 yrs old , looking for single speed. for begining.
Mach, Kross, Btwin which will suit the bet ranging from 5k-8k

Regards Neelu

somshekar kadam

Oct 26, 2016, 4:26:32 AM10/26/16
to somshekar kadam, berkeleydb, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
forgot to add main thing.

I also looking for bicycle used one for me, I used to use earlier mongoose earlier 24 speed.
Let me know, I am 5 10, please suggest.

my number 9036660538, or pls share urs

Regards Neelu

Chidambaran Subramanian

somshekar kadam

Nov 2, 2016, 1:31:46 AM11/2/16
to somshekar kadam, berkeleydb, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Abhi and Sharath, helping me in getting used bicycle AXIS a90.
Its 3 x 7 speed.
when I use gear combination of 2  and 1 with any 7 gear its fine, but when I use 3 is having crankling sound need to service also seems there is no change in the effort hope I am correct. may be expert can comment on this.

which is right place to get it serviced ?

Also I am looking for 1 more bicycle to buy with 21/24 speed let me know if anybody wants to sell budget 5k - 8k

Regards Neelu

somshekar kadam

Nov 2, 2016, 2:06:12 AM11/2/16
to somshekar kadam, berkeleydb, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chidambram,

some this mail gone to SPAM, sorry for delay in replying.
My daughter height is 4 feet, and my wife is 5'' 4, so was looking which can suit both of them.
As both of them are taking it seriously so thought of taking geared one. used bike also is fine.

Regards Neelu

somshekar kadam

Nov 2, 2016, 2:11:51 AM11/2/16
to berkeleydb, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chidambram,

Correct me if I am wrong, Merida 14 frame size should suit both of them(daughter/wife).
bicycle which is on sale from Nisha C Merdia 6.15WATTS will it be good option?

Regards Neelu

Prathibha Nath

Nov 2, 2016, 2:15:41 AM11/2/16
to bangalore-bikers@googlegroups

Hi Somashekar
Sharath used to service at BOTS Jayanager.