Tool box for bicycle?

santosh kumar

Nov 16, 2016, 11:52:58 AM11/16/16
to BBC

Hi,

Any suggestions on where I can get a good tool box specific to bicycles (from India or outside)? I'm referring to the cassette, bottom bracket tools, chain cutter, etc... Not the puncture repair kit.

I had seen one at Decathlon, wasn't sure if it was good enough. I don't see it anymore.

Regards,
Santosh

Abhijit Kshirsagar

Nov 16, 2016, 4:40:04 PM11/16/16
to BBC
The Decathlon box is good for the price - availability in stores is
unpredictable, but if you see it just pick it up.
The alternative is to buy the tools separately. Most you will get from
SP Road and BVK Iyengar Road; remaining you can buy Park Tool.

Abhijit

Yateesh Kumar

Nov 17, 2016, 1:03:16 PM11/17/16
to Abhijit K, Bangalore Bikers Club

goodwill enterprises in SP Road has very good tool kit collection.  Try there

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---