TABR and RAAM 2017

Opendro

Jun 2, 2017, 1:47:18 AM6/2/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
We have a handful of people from India in this year's June ultra races.

PD has reached Astoria : http://trackleaders.com/raam17. Race is starting tomorrow evening IST.

http://trackleaders.com/raam17 is yet to update the riders list.

Aravind M S

Jun 2, 2017, 2:33:35 AM6/2/17
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Opendro,

You have shared the RAAM URL. Its TransAM that is starting tomorrow, isn't it?

Best Regards,
Aravind.

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Opendro