Electric bikes in India

Pradeep Naidu

Sep 15, 2016, 5:48:42 AM9/15/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Folks just saw this this afternoon..
Few folks were distributing pamplets on footpath.. oh god ... There you go.. another footpath... Please don't drag me on this footpath issue.. ;)

Btw. Looks like a good start for Indian mfgs. ( If it is Indian)..  Hope it finds some customers.. the design and look of the bike seems little odd though

IMG_20160915_150541812.jpg

Mohammed Anzy S

Sep 15, 2016, 6:40:22 AM9/15/16
to Pradeep Naidu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Thx for sharing. Any pointers on the pricing ?
--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Prashanth Chengi

Pradeep Naidu

Sep 15, 2016, 6:50:27 AM9/15/16
to Mohammed Anzy S, Bangalore Bikers Club

Was seeing their website.. it says 30k.. with extra fitments of disk brakes etc.. I guess you can bargain
Check this other image with a phone number of the dealer

IMG_20160915_150531924.jpg