Require flatbars for my ss fuji

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 7, 2015, 8:19:49 AM4/7/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hey folks.
I am looking for flat bars as an option to replace drops.
Can any one suggest where do I find them?  need 26mm guess it's the standard of I m right

Are there any purefix guys who are willing to sell their flatbars and upgrade to bull horns?

Prashanth Chengi

Apr 8, 2015, 8:21:47 AM4/8/15
to Pradeep Naidu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Any particular reason you wish to get rid of the drops? I actually changed the stock handlebar on my Purefix and installed drops instead, and it feels more fun!

/Prashanth

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 9, 2015, 2:39:03 AM4/9/15
to Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club

Hi prashanth
I have been riding on drops from past five years and I am fed up with it. Want to ride slow and have fun sitting upright and last week I got rid of my bat man costumes( cycling gear) and cleats..
Moving towards simplistic fun way of cycling.

And btw..thanks to bots again for arranging a flat bar for me yesterday evening and prem was very helpful in rectifying the shortcomes in fitting the break levers..  Really appreciate you guys.. You always go extra mile in doing things right..

One more thing I need to do. I have a 46/16 combo.  Will change it to 18 teeth for even more happier rides...

Hari Krishna

Apr 9, 2015, 2:41:19 AM4/9/15
to Pradeep Naidu, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
So you still selling batman costumes under the Leopardskyn name?

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 9, 2015, 2:46:34 AM4/9/15
to Hari Krishna, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club

There you go... Long time no see hari...

No man I have put in on a back burner for now.  Concentrating on my job

Hari Krishna

Apr 9, 2015, 2:49:17 AM4/9/15
to Pradeep Naidu, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
Why the radical change man? Why the sainthood?

suman paul

Apr 9, 2015, 4:48:03 AM4/9/15
to Hari Krishna, Pradeep Naidu, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club

Look at the change in Pradeep :

1. He doesn't ride fast now
2. He doesn't talk about tyre liner
3. He doesn't wear cleats
4. He doesn't break rules
5. He doesn't go and bang cars
6. He doesn't fight with Anil

Who is this guy !

thank you & regards

suman

+91      9886300685

Hari Krishna

Apr 9, 2015, 4:50:12 AM4/9/15
to suman paul, pradeep naidu, bangalor...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Chengi

He'll soon have St. Pradeep School of Cycling.

Chethan Ram

Apr 9, 2015, 4:51:26 AM4/9/15
to Hari Krishna, Prashanth Chengi, suman paul, bangalor...@googlegroups.com, pradeep naidu

Anil will be the visiting faculty.

Regards,
Chethan Ram.
www.cadence90.in

S o h a n

Apr 9, 2015, 5:27:36 AM4/9/15
to suman paul, Hari Krishna, Pradeep Naidu, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
7. He won't be hitting pat holes any more, as he will be riding slow
8. He won't be chasing cabs (girls inside), as he will be riding slow

§ • h ª n

R ì Ð é   † h ê   ß ï k €

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 9, 2015, 7:09:01 AM4/9/15
to Sohan Sintre, Prashanth Chengi, suman paul, Hari Krishna, Bangalore Bikers Club

Hahahahaa... Good one  guys.. Anil has become a super human now..no one can fight him

Hari Krishna

Apr 9, 2015, 7:10:09 AM4/9/15
to Pradeep Naidu, Sohan Sintre, Prashanth Chengi, suman paul, Bangalore Bikers Club
Human? I thought he was a horse!