[For Sale ] Brande New Giant Talon 0 29er

Message has been deleted

Yashaswi Kumar

May 28, 2016, 10:06:44 PM5/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Are you still looking to sell this ?
Message has been deleted

Ali Poonawala

Jun 15, 2016, 3:36:01 AM6/15/16
to Sherl, Sharath Chandar

Hi Sherl
Sorry to be inquisitive..
Your logic beats me !
If it is not selling now at attractive discounted price... what will make it sell later at higher price ?

All the best with your sale..
Ali Poonawala

On 15 Jun 2016 09:24, "Sherl" <funwithm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm willing to close the deal for 59k. I'm getting my new bike delivered by next week, I can free up the hanger if I sell this but don't low ball any further and the price would go back to the asking price of 79k by the next week in case if no one picks up as I would be forced to install a new rack system for storage of all my bikes. I'm reachable at 09790415840. Thanks.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---
Message has been deleted

Ali Poonawala

Jun 15, 2016, 5:08:59 AM6/15/16
to Sherl, Sharath Chandar

Kind of...
I suppose it could depends on..size of the room and the depth of the pocket.. you seem lucky to be generously endowed on both fronts !

On 15 Jun 2016 13:41, "Sherl" <funwithm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Depends on the buyer, I'm sure someone would purchase in near future at that price but it might be a months or weeks who has no idea of buying a 29er at present or restrained budget or not read the BBC or another zillion reasons.

I picked RR5.1 at whooping 14k in 2010 or so and asked everyone why are they tad costly who bought full XT and RS at 60k or so thinking that they would be driving a Jag, when I grew up the 14k budget was growing and here I am. So, if I were a buyer I would evaluate the options available at the price in market and pick the best out of it.

I'm pretty sure that no X5 with RS28 with Avid and equivalent Giant build quality is not there near 80k and pretty much steal at this discounted price. I had a similar situation earlier where I dropped the price by 10% and no one picked up and removed the 10% awaited for three months and it sold for the price I was asking, a significant waiting time. Same thing here, no one turns up, put back in shelves and then wait for someone to turn up.

With budget and taxes, I am pretty sure you would be paying much more in near future. Hope this clears.

<#sherl>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted