BBCh Race #08 | Team Time Trial (TTT) | 18-SEPTEMBER-2016

BBCh Council

Aug 23, 2016, 1:27:50 AM8/23/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello folks,

Registration is open for Bangalore Bicycle Championships Race #08 - Team Time Trial (TTT) of the 2016 Season.

BBCh Race #08 | Team Time Trial (TTT) | 18-SEPTEMBER-2016

Race Webpage: http://bbch.in/BBCh16Race08.htm

FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/654074701432665

Registration Page: https://in.explara.com/e/bbch16-race08

Race Details:

When : Sunday, 18 September 2016

Where : Emerald Isle Resort | Old Madras Road

Reporting Time : 6:00AM

Race Start : 7:00AM

Distance : 48kms Only

Race Cut Off Time : 140 Minutes (from your start time)

Race Fee : Online -INR 400/- (e.g - a team - 3 pays Rs 400x3 = Rs. 1,200), NO Spot Registration

Team Formation Rules:

Team may be made up of a MINIMUM OF TWO & MAXIMUM OF THREE Riders at the start of the Race for all categories.

Team members won't be change, once it registered.

Categories:

Elite: (Any combination of riders from Elite / Masters / Amateur / U-18 / Women is allowed to form a team in Elite category)

Amateur: (Any combination of riders from Amateur / Masters / U-18 / Women is allowed to form a team in Amateur category)

Masters: (All riders need to be above 35 years to qualify for this category)

Women: (All riders in the team need to be female to qualify for this category)

U-18: (All riders in the team need to be U-18 to fall in this category)

Note: Registration will be close by September 14th, Wednesday Midnight.

All the Best 👍

~
Thanks & Regards
Promise | Team BBCh | http://bbch.in/

Opendro

Aug 23, 2016, 2:59:25 AM8/23/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
What will be the team's time? I'm assuming, it will be the time of the 2nd finisher of the team.

Shobhit Bhatnagar

Aug 24, 2016, 3:00:04 AM8/24/16
to BBCh Council, Bangalore Bikers Club
Is it mandatory to have a team? :)

Would like to participate, but do not have a partner

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

BBCh Council

Aug 24, 2016, 3:27:36 AM8/24/16
to Shobhit Bhatnagar, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Shobhit

Its a TTT and its mandatory to have a team ( of at-least 2 riders)

Hope you get a partner from this group.

Regards
Marghoob - BBCh Council

Ashok Kumar S

Aug 24, 2016, 3:31:55 AM8/24/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
2nd or 2nd last you meant?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Opendro <ope...@gmail.com> wrote:
What will be the team's time? I'm assuming, it will be the time of the 2nd finisher of the team.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Thanks and regards,
Ashok Kumar S.

Opendro

Aug 24, 2016, 6:22:27 AM8/24/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
2nd last in a team of two would mean the first finisher. That does not make sense.

BTW, it reminds me of a joke. Bear with me. I'm very poor in executing a joke ;)

An american and a Russian had a race. Russian won. American lost. The next days newpapers carried the following texts:

In US papers: "In a strongly contended race, an American came second. There was also a Russian. He came second last".

In Russian papers: "... Russian won the first place. There was also an American. He came the last".

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, Ashok Kumar S wrote:
2nd or 2nd last you meant?
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Opendro <ope...@gmail.com> wrote:
What will be the team's time? I'm assuming, it will be the time of the 2nd finisher of the team.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Ashok Kumar S

Aug 24, 2016, 6:55:39 AM8/24/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
I didn't check the link. But i remember in the last TTT I rode, it was like that. Timing of the 3rd member in a 4 member team or 2nd member in a 3 member team. And minimum was 3 I think. This time the team size restrictions have changed it looks like.

thanks,
Ashok

BBCh Council

Sep 12, 2016, 2:48:11 AM9/12/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Opendro,

Team Time Trial - Rules & Regulations :
Teams may be made up of a minimum of two riders and a maximum of three riders at the start of the race.

Team times will be based on the following;
a. If 3 riders start, the time will be based on the second rider at the finish
b. If 2 riders start, the time will be based on the second rider at the finish

Elite, Amateur, Masters, Women, and under-18 teams must include only riders from those individual categories.

There will be no championship points earned by the individual riders. Teams with more than THREE riders can submit a second (and third) team to race the TTT.

All the Best 👍

~

Thanks & Regards
Promise | Team BBCh | http://bbch.in/

BBCh Council

Sep 12, 2016, 2:52:57 AM9/12/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello Folks,

BBCh Race #08 | Team Time Trial (TTT) | 18-SEPTEMBER-2016

Only 3 days remaining to register!!! Hurry Up !!!

All the Best 👍

~

Thanks & Regards
Promise | Team BBCh | http://bbch.in/

Opendro

Sep 12, 2016, 4:16:31 AM9/12/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I thought, any rider from a lower category can move up the upper category to form the team. For example, an under-18 boy should be able to ride in a elite/amateur/masters team. Similarly, a masters rider should be able to ride in a elite/amateur team or a women rider can ride in elite/amateur/masters team.

Moving down the category shouldn't be allowed, of course.

Jagannath Moorthy

Sep 12, 2016, 5:38:49 AM9/12/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

My friend and I were planning to enter but he has got an injury so had to back out. Is there anyone else looking to form a team or has a spot open? I have a MTB so would like to join a MTB based team:-)

regards
jagan

Venky

Sep 12, 2016, 5:39:22 AM9/12/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
U-18 cannot be participating in masters or women category for obvious reasons.

Otherwise, you are correct as masters rider is allowed to ride in elite/amateur and so is U-18 rider or woman rider and all such combinations.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Cheers,
Venky
govenkygo.com

Marghoob Hasan

Sep 12, 2016, 8:17:36 AM9/12/16
to Jagannath Moorthy, Bangalore Bikers Club, chris...@gmail.com
Hi Jagannath

Chris in CC is looking for a team mate. You can connect with him.

Regards
Marghoob - BBCh Council

MUDDURANGAN L Bharadwaj

Sep 12, 2016, 8:20:30 AM9/12/16
to marghoo...@gmail.com, chris...@gmail.com, Jagannath Moorthy, Bangalore Bikers Club

I am also looking for team folks.. Any one willing?? I am having road bike

Jagannath Moorthy

Sep 12, 2016, 9:54:19 AM9/12/16
to MUDDURANGAN L Bharadwaj, marghoo...@gmail.com, chris...@gmail.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
Created a simple sheet to help those looking for team members

Either enter your detail there or contact those that will work for you as a team?

BBCh Council

Sep 14, 2016, 3:28:49 AM9/14/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, muddu...@gmail.com, marghoo...@gmail.com, chris...@gmail.com
Hello Folks,
BBCh Race #08 | Team Time Trial (TTT) | 18-SEPTEMBER-2016

Only 11 hours remaining to register!!! Hurry Up !!!